2 medium grapefruit
3 oz (90 g) black grapes
for the dressing:
1/2 teaspoon clear honey
2 teaspoons chopped chives
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Cut a series of V shapes around the middle of each grapefruit, pull the halves apart and, using a grapefruit knife, remove the flesh.
2. Catch any juice which escapes during preparation.
3. Divide the grapefruit segments and remove as much of the membrane as possible.
4. Cut the grapes in half and remove any pips.
5. Cut the avocado into pieces and toss in the grapefruit juice which was caught while the fruit was prepared.
6. Remove the avocado with a slotted spoon.
7. Stir the avocado, grapefruit and grapes together; spoon back into the grapefruit halves.
8. Mix the honey, chives, lemon juice and any remaining grapefruit juice together, spoon over the fruit and serve.