150 ml (1/4 pint) milk
125 g (4 oz) plain flour
5 ml (1 tsp) dried tarragon
225 g (8 oz) turkey fillet, cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces
175 g (6 oz) gouda cheese, cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces
75 ml (5 tbsp) sage and onion stuffing mix
75 ml (5 tbsp) dried white breadcrumbs
oil, for frying
1. Put the egg and milk into a blender, add the flour and a pinch of salt. Switch on for about 1 minute, stir in the tarragon and turn into a wide, shallow dish.
2. Thread the turkey and cheese pieces alternately on to four 15 cm (6 inch) small metal skewers.
3. Combine the stuffing mix and breadcrumbs on a plate.
4. Roll each skewer in the batter, coating evenly, shake off any excess, then roll in the stuffing mixture.
5. Heat 2.5 cm (1 inch) oil in a large frying pan and fry the kebabs for 4-5 minutes, turning once. Serve immediately.