2 large ripe avocadoes
1 large lime
5 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
small mint leaves
thin lime slices
1. Cut the avocadoes lengthwise in half, remove the stones and peel.
2. Cut the pulp into fairly small pieces and puree in a food processor or put through a vegetable mill with a fine gauge disc fitted.
3. Immediately mix this puree with part or all of the lime juice to prevent discoloration and sweeten with the icing sugar. Stir well.
4. Spoon the avocado cream into ice cream coupes or crystal dishes, cover with cling film and chill.
5. The dessert can be made up to 1 hour in advance; it is best served chilled but not ice cold. Decorate with mint leaves and lime slices.
29 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!