3/4 stick (6 Tbsp) 75 g butter
2/3 cup (150 ml) 1/4 pt fresh milk
3/4 cup (75 g) 3 oz plain flour (All purpose), sieved
4 eggs, 2 hard boiled (cooked) and chopped
25 g (1 oz) Stilton, grated
1 teaspoon curry powder
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons garlic mayonnaise
1. Melt 50 g (2 oz) butter in the milk and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and beat in the flour until the mixture is smooth.
2. Gradually stir in raw eggs and beat until glossy. Fold in the Stilton.
3. Place a teaspoon of the mixture onto a buttered baking tray. Bake at 200°C (400°F) Mark 6 for 15 minutes. Split and cool on a wire rack.
4. Cream together the remaining ingredients.
5. Spoon a teaspoon of the filling into the profiteroles.
6. Serve as finger food for a buffet party.