800 g (1 3/4 lbs) turkey wings
1 small bay leaf
Small quantity soup vegetables
3 white peppercorns
4 pinches sea salt
200 g (7 oz) wholemeal tagliatelle
2 litres (4 pt) 8 cups water
1 tsp salt
800 g (1 3/4 lbs) ripe peaches
1/2 stick (2 oz) 50 g butter
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp fresh dill
1 tbsp chopped chives
1. Wash and dry turkey wings, put in saucepan with bay leaf, soup vegetables, peppercorns and 2 pinches salt, cover with water before putting lid on pan and simmering gently for 1 hour until tender.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, then tip into colander to drain.
3. Immerse peaches briefly in boiling water before skinning them, cutting in half and removing stones. Slice neatly.
4. Heat butter in pan and fry peach slices for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
5. Remove turkey wings from cooking liquid and cool. Keep stock for soup.
6. Take meat off bone, cut into pieces before sprinkling with remaining sea salt and pepper.
7. Combine noodles, peach slices and meat, heat through gently and serve sprinkled with chopped herbs.