1. Line a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin with greaseproof paper. Arrange the cereal bars across the
base, covering completely.
2. Beat together the cheese, icing sugar and yogurt until smooth.
3. Reserve 3 peach slices for decoration. Drain the remaining peach slices and finely chop. Stir into the cheese mixture with the dissolved gelatine.
4. Whisk the egg white until stiff and fold into the peach mixture. Pour into the loaf tin and chill until set.
5. Turn out and decorate with reserved peaches and lime slices.