1 x 135 g packet raspberry jelly
1 lb (450 g) mixed red fruits, such as raspberries or strawberries
1 1/4 cup (300 ml) 1/2 boiling water
1 1/4 cup (300 ml) 1/2 pint cranberry, raspberry or blackcurrant juice
1. Dissolve the raspberry jelly in the boiling water.
2. Add the fruit juice, stir together and cool.
3. Divide the red fruits between jelly moulds or glasses.
4. Pour the jelly on top and chill until set.
5. For a two-colour jelly, use half the amount of two different coloured jellies and fruits, eg. red and yellow.
6. Leave the bottom layer to set in the fridge before pouring the second colour on top.
14 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!