1 mango, peeled and cubed
2 tbsp sugar
splash of white wine
dusting of icing sugar
sprig of mint
dollop of whipped cream or Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
1. Heat a non-stick griddle pan over high heat.
2. Add the mango and sprinkle over the icing sugar.
3. Cook for a few minutes until the mango begins to caramelise.
4. Pour in a splash of white wine to release the mango from the pan.
5. Transfer the mango to a serving dish and dust with more icing sugar.
6. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a generous dollop of whipped cream or Greek-style yoghurt.
7. Serve immediately.
5 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!