450 g (1 lb) fresh asparagus
1 large head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
1 large can artichoke hearts, drained
100 ml (4 fl oz) red wine vinegar
100 ml (4 fl oz) olive oil
20 g (2 tbsp) chopped spring onions
30 ml (2 tbsp) Dijon mustard
2.5 g (1/2 tsp) dried chives
30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
2.5 g (1/2 tsp) celery
pinch of black pepper
pinch of ground white pepper
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1. Cook the asparagus in a large, covered pot of boiling water until they are tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Cook the broccoli florets in a large pot of boiling water until they are tender but still crisp, about 7 minutes. Drain well.
3. Put the asparagus, broccoli and artichoke hearts into a large bowl, cover and chill for 40 minutes.
4. In another bowl, make the dressing. Combine the vinegar, olive oil, spring onions, mustard, chives, honey, salt, black pepper, white pepper and garlic. Mix well. Chill for 40 minutes.
5. Stir the dressing well and pour it over the vegetables.