1 large Italian loaf
75 ml (5 tbsp) olive oil
1 clove garlic, cut in half
225 g (8 oz) 1/2 lb salami, thinly sliced
225 g (8 oz) 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, sliced
200 g (7 oz) 1 cup olives
Fresh herbs to garnish
1. Cut the bread into slices about 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick.
2. Brush the olive oil over both sides of the bread. Bake at 190°C (375°F) Gas mark 5 for 5 minutes or toast under a medium grill.
3. Cut the garlic in half and rub over one side of each piece of bread.
4. Arrange the salami and slices of Mozzarella on the bread.
5. Add the olives and bake for a further 8 minutes until the cheese has melted.
1 person has helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!