4 cooked turkey legs or thighs
melted butter or margarine
5 g (1 tsp) mustard powder
pinch ground ginger
5 g (1 tsp) cayenne pepper
1. Chop unsightly bits of bone off legs and thighs.
2. Score the flesh deeply with a sharp knife and brush with melted butter.
3. Put breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix the rest of the ingredients with them.
4. Spread the breadcrumb mixture over the turkey pieces, pressing it well into the scored cuts, and leave them to stand for an hour.
5. Cook on a hot greased grill until crisp and brown.
6. Serve at once with pats of butter.
13 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!