225 g (8 oz) plain chocolate
30 g (2 oz) butter
75 g (3 oz) crisp rice cereal (rice krispies)
400 ml (3/4 pint) Vanilla ice cream
400 ml (3/4 pint) chocolate ice cream
400 ml (3/4 pint) strawberry ice cream
chocolate or fudge sauce
long shred coconut, toasted
1. Melt the chocolate and butter together.
2. Stir in the crisp rice cereal and mix well together,
3. Press the micture over the base and up the sides of a 20 cm (8 inch) flan dish.
4. place in the freezer untill firm.
5. Arrange alternate scoops of the ice cream.
6. Pour over the sauce and sprinkle with the coconut.
7. Serve immediately.
2 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!