juice of 1 lemon
100 g (4 oz) canned tuna fish, drained
150 ml (1/4 pt) natural yoghurt
5 g (1 tsp) cumin powder
1 clove garlic, crushed
50 g (2 oz) cooked long grain rice
rind of lemon
good pinch paprika
1. Slice the avocados lengthwise. Remove the stones.
2. Remove some of the flesh and sprinkle lemon juice into the shells and on to the flesh.
3. Mix the tuna with the diced avocado flesh.
4. In a small bowl mix the yoghurt, cumin and crushed garlic. Stir well.
5. Add the cooked rice and the avocado and tuna mixture.
6. Pile the filling into the avocado shells and serve garnished with lemon rind and paprika.