This recipe is Vegetarian, Wheat free and Dairy free.
7 g (1/4 oz) 1/2 package of (WF) easy-bake (instant) yeast
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of honey
400 ml (14 fl oz) 1 3/4 cups of warm water
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
500 g (17 oz) 6 cups of porridge oats, processed finely to a flour
2 heaped teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1 - 2 tablespoons of sesame or sunflower seeds
2 greased non-stick loaf tins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) gas 4
2. Place the yeast, salt and honey in a large bowl with the warm water and oil, and then mix in the processed oats and cinnamon.
3. Add the seeds and then knead with floured hands on a floured board for 10 minutes.
4. Divide the dough in two and shape to fit into the tins.
5. Set aside to prove for about 30 minutes, allowing the dough to rise slightly.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until the bread is firm.
7. Cool on a wire rack and then slice to serve
2 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!