1. Lay out slices of ham on a board.
2. Wash and drain fresh broccoli.
3. If using frozen, blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain well.
4. Roll the broccoli florets neatly in the ham.
5. When making up the Mornay sauce, grated Cheddar may be used or a mixture of Parmesan cheese.
6. Add the dried mustard and mix well.
7. Butter an ovenproof dish, spread the pasta over the bottom, season with a shake of pepper and nutmeg.
8. Arrange the filled ham on top.
9. Pour over the sauce and finish with sprinkled grated cheese.
10. Cook for 20 minutes at 180°C (350°F) Gas 4 or until cheese is golden on top.