This recipe is Gluten free, Wheat free and Dairy free.
100 g (3 1/2 oz) 4 large handfuls of fresh, ready-to-eat baby rocket (arugula) leaves
1 large bulb of fresh fennel, trimmed and tough outer layers removed
300 g (10 1/2 oz) 2 heaped cups of fresh strawberries, wiped clean and hulled
1 teaspoon of crushed coriander (ciiantro) seeds
1 teaspoon of mild (GF) Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
1 small mild red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
The juice of 1 large sweet orange
1. Arrange the rocket (arugula) leaves on each plate.
2. Using a very sharp knife, cut the fennel in half and then into wafer thin slices.
3. Divide the fennel slices between the salads.
4. Cut the strawberries into thick slices and arrange them over the salads.
5. Make the dressing in a small bowl by mixing together the coriander (cilantro) seeds, mustard, vinegar, chilli and orange juice.
6. Whisk the dressing until it is smooth, drizzle it over the salads and serve.
1 person has helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!