This recipe is Gluten free, Wheat free and Dairy free.
2 orange peppers, cored and seeded
375 g (12 1/2 oz) 4 1/2 cups of corn and parsley Gluten free
for the fettuccini
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
1 bunch of spring onions (scallions), trimmed and sliced
1 mild red chilli, seeded and chopped
2 stems of lemon grass, trimmed and finely chopped
455 g (16 oz) 2 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen prepared crab meat
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
The juice of 1 lemon
200 ml (7 fl oz) 3/4 cup of coconut cream
1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves
1. First, finely slice the peppers.
2. Then cook the pasta following the packet's instructions in boiling salted water.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the peppers until slightly softened, then add the garlic, onions, chilli and lemon grass and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Stir in the crab meat and season with salt and pepper.
5. Mix in the lemon juice and then the coconut cream.
6. Bring to the boil and remove from the heat.
7. Drain and refresh the pasta under hot water and then return to the pan.
8. Toss in extra oil, salt and pepper.
9. Serve the pasta immediately on hot plates with the crab cream and sprinkle with coriander (cilantro) leaves.
2 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!