1. Heat 4 fl oz (120 ml) of orange juice and the sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Remove the steaming orange juice from the heat and stir in the gelatine. Leave until completely dissolved.
2. Stir the gelatine into the remaining orange juice and add the lemon juice.
3. Pour a little of the orange mixture into a 1 1/2 pint (900 ml) ring mould. Transfer the ring mould to the refrigerator.
4. Halve the strawberries.
5. When the jelly in the ring mould has set, arrange half the strawberries on top and pour a little more orange mixture over them. Return the mould to the refrigerator but leave the remaining orange mixture at room temperature.
6. Remove the jelly from the refrigerator and arrange the remaining strawberries on top, pour over the remaining orange mixture and chill for several hours or overnight.
7. To serve, dip the ring mould quickly in hot water and invert onto a serving plate.