4 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon orange flower water
6 tablespoons water
1/2 medium papaya
1/2 medium banana
1 1/2 oz (45 g) black grapes, halved and seeded
4 dates, stoned and halved
1 kiwi fruit, sliced
for the sauce:
4 tablespoons soured cream
4 tablespoons low fat natural yogurt
1 teaspoon clear honey
. Remove the zest from the lime with a zester, wrap a few strips in clingfilm and reserve. Place the remainder in a saucepan with the sugar, orange flower water and water. Heat gently until the water boils, allow to boil for 1 - 2 minutes, then leave to cool.
2. Squeeze the juice from the lime.
3. Scoop out and discard the black seeds from the papaya, peel off the skin and cut the flesh into chunks.
4. Peel and slice the banana and toss in the lime juice.
5. Peel the skin from the lychees, cut them in half and remove the stones.
6. mix together the papaya, banana, lychees, grapes, dates and kiwi fruit, pour over the cool syrup and divide between four serving dishes.
7. mix the sauce ingredients together, transfer to a small bowl and scatter the reserved lime zest over the top.