23 x 33 cm (9 x 13 inch) non-stick Swiss roll or roulade tin, greased and lined with baking parchment (wax paper)
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F) Gas mark 5
2. Melt the margarine with the syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the oats, coconut, sultanas (golden raisins) and cinnamon.
4. Stir the mixture until melted and well blended, then pour it into the roulade tin.
5. Press the mixture down into the tin, then bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Cut the flapjacks into squares whilst still warm, but leave them to cool in the tin.
7. Store the flapjacks in an airtight container until needed.