4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
8 wooden skewers, soaked
75 g peanut butter
1/2 x 400 ml can coconut milk
1 tbsp curry paste
1 tbsp soy sauce
200 g pack delicately flavoured pilau rice
20 g pack fresh coriander, finely chopped
1. Preheat the grill to a moderate heat.
2. Thread the chicken onto the soaked wooden skewers.
3. Transfer to a grill pan and cook for 15 - 18 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. In the meantime prepare the satay sauce by combining together the peanut butter, coconut milk, curry paste and soy sauce.
5. Place over a moderate heat and cook for 3 - 4 minutes, or until a spooning sauce is achieved.
6. Put to one side and keep warm.
7. Finally prepare the pilau rice as per pack instructions.
Place the rice on individual plates, then top with two chicken skewers, some satay sauce and a sprinkling of fresh coriander.