4 tuna steaks, each weighing approximately 125 g
3 tbsp chilli oil
zest of 1 lemon
200 g vermicelli pasta
1/2 x 20 g pack flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
1. Place the tuna on a plate, pour over 2 x 1 tbsps chilli oil and the lemon zest, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
3. Heat a large griddle or frying pan; add a 1 tsp of oil and cook the tuna until sealed on both sides, approximately 2 minutes, then reduce the heat and continue to cook slowly for 7 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Drain the pasta and stir through the remaining chilli oil and parsley.
5. Serve up the pasta with the tuna steaks and a green salad.