65 g butter
2 onions, finely chopped
125 g mushrooms, chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 tbsp dry white wine
1 tsp tomato puree
4 tbsp chicken stock
4 boned chicken breasts
1. Melt 15 g of the butter in a pan. Add the onions and saute until soft. Add the mushrooms and salt and pepper to taste and cook until soft.
2. Add the wine, tomato puree and stock and continue cooking, stirring, until the liquid is well concentrated; chill.
3. Beat out the chicken breasts to an even thickness and place each one on a sheet of foil. Divide the mushroom mixture between them and dot with the remaining butter. Fold the foil over the top and seal the edges.
4. To freeze, place on a baking sheet and open freeze, then pack in a polythene bag. Seal, label and return to the freezer.
5. To serve, place the foil parcels on a baking sheet. Cook from frozen in a preheated hot oven, 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7, for about 1 hour. Remove the foil and sprinkle with parsley.