1 small onion
2 tablespoons butter
185 g (6 1/2 oz) can tuna, drained
4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1 cup mashed potato
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1 egg, beaten
1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
dry breadcrumbs for coating
oil for frying
lemon wedges for garnish
1. Chop onion and fry in butter until soft.
2. Mix with tuna, chopped eggs, potato, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper and bind with beaten egg.
3. Divide into 12 portions, shape into cylinder shapes and roll in flour.
4. Coat croquettes with egg and water mixture then roll in breadcrumbs.
5. Deep fry in hot oil, six at a time, until golden brown.
6. Serve immediately with lemon wedges