Calories per serving 90.
450 g (1 lb) small new potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 garlic clove, sliced very thinly
4 sprigs of fresh thyme
low fat cooking spray
125 ml (4 fl oz) vegetable stock
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5 (190°C) fan oven 170°C.
2. Lay four sheets of non stick baking parchment, about 30 cm (12 inches) square, on a flat work surface.
3. Divide the potato and onion slices between the parchment sheets.Top each potato and onion pile with a little garlic, a sprig of thyme and seasoning. Spray each mound with a little low fat cooking spray.
4. Gather together the edges of each paper sheet, to enclose the potatoes, but do not seal them up yet. Pour a little stock into each parcel and then fold the paper over a few times to completely enclose the mixture.
5. Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
20 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!
Also see categories;Vegan