Calories per serving 275.
300 ml (10 fl oz) 88% fat free coconut milk
2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
1 stalk of lemongrass, sliced thinly
4 dried or fresh kaffir lime leaves
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
450 g (1 lb) lean rump steak, trimmed of any fat and sliced thinly
225 g (8 oz) shallots
150 g (5 1/2 oz) carrots, sliced thinly
175 g (6 oz) sugar snap peas
175 g (6 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
1. Place the coconut milk in a large saucepan with 300 ml (10 fl oz) of water.
2. Add the curry paste, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, lime juice and fish sauce, and bring to the boil.
3. Boil rapidly for 1 minutes.
4. Add the steak and shallots to the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add the carrots and sugar snap peas and cook for a further 10 minutes
6. Stir in the cherry tomatoes and chopped coriander and heat them through for 2 minutes.
7. Serve the curry ladled into warmed bowls.
14 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!