6 large ripe nectarines
25 g pistachio nuts, blanched and chopped
75 g unsalted butter, softened
40 g light brown soft sugar
finely grated rind of 1 orange
1 tbsp dark rum
1. To make the rum butter, cream the butter until soft, beat in the sugar and orange rind, then stir in the rum.
2. Place a piece of foil, large enough to accommodate all the fruit and butter, on the worktop. Spread the butter over the centre of the foil. Halve the nectarines, stone and foil. Fold in the edges of the foil to make a secure parcel, making sure there are no gaps where the butter can escape during cooking.
3. Place the parcel on the metal grid and cook for 10 minutes. Turn the parcel over and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Open the parcel, transfer the fruit and juice to warmed serving plates and sprinkle with the pistachios.
5. Serve warm, with whipped cream.