Calories per serving 295.
275 g (9 1/2 oz) couscous
a pinch of ground cinnamon
300 ml (10 fl oz) boiling vegetable stock
50 g (1 3/4 oz) ready to eat dried apricots
225 g (8 oz) cucumber, chopped finely
175 g (6 oz) tomatoes, de-seeded and chopped finely
zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the couscous in a bowl with the cinnamon.
2. Pour over the boiling stock, mix well and cover the bowl with clingfilm. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Using scissors, snip the apricots into small pieces.
4. Fluff up the couscous with a fork - by this time all the grains should be plump and separate from each other
5. Add the apricots, cucumber tomatoes, lemon zest, lemon juice, mint and seasoning.
6. Cover the salad and chill until required.
26 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!