1. Cook noodles or macaroni as directed on packet. Drain.
2. While noodles are cooking, heat tomato soup and liquid from the pineapple pieces in a saucepan.
3. Add green capsicum and pineapple pieces and stir gently till boiling.
4. Place tuna in an ovenproof dish, spread cooked noodles or macaroni on top.
5. Pour hot contents in saucepan over the noodles or macaroni, spreading the capsicum and pineapple pieces evenly over the casserole contents.
6. Cover and bake in a moderate oven 180-190°C (350-375°F) for 30 to 35 minutes.
7. Serve with potato straws or crisps and buttered vegetables.