Calories per serving 300.
150 g (5 1/2 oz) French stick, cut into 2.5 cm (1 inch) slices
low fat cooking spray
150 g (5 1/2 oz) goat's cheese, sliced thinly
225 g (8 oz) fine green beans
2 Little Gem lettuces, shredded
150 g (5 1/2 oz) baby spinach leaves
salt and freshly ground black pepper
for the dressing
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon caster sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/l90°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. Spray each slice of French stick with a little low fat cooking spray and bake in the oven for 5 minutes until crunchy.
3. Top the bread with the goat's cheese slices and return to the oven for 5 minutes, until the cheese begins to melt.
4. Meanwhile, cook the beans in lightly salted, boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Drain and refresh them under cold running water, Toss them together with the lettuce and spinach.
6. Mix together the dressing ingredients and drizzle this over the salad.
7. Toss everything thoroughly and then divide the salad between four plates.
8. Top the salad with the goat's cheese toasts and a generous grinding of black pepper
11 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!