Calories per serving 205.
2 nectarines, halved and stoned
50 g (1 3/4 oz) ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon clear honey
25 g (1 oz) amaretti biscuits, crushed
1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
2. Place the nectarines, cut halves facing up, on a baking tray.
3. Beat together the ricotta cheese, honey, Amaretti biscuits and Amaretto liqueur
4. Spoon the cheese mixture on top of the nectarine halves, pressing down slightly.
5. Bake the nectarines for 15 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
10 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!