Calories per serving 320.
2 x 150 g (5 1/2 oz) skinless salmon fillets
100 g (3 1/2 oz) carrots, cut into very thin strips
100 g (3 1/2 oz) leeks, cut into very thin strips
1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
1 garlic clove, sliced very thinly
2 cm (3/4 inch) piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
2 tablespoons 88% fat free coconut milk
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. Line a roasting tin with non stick baking parchment Lay the salmon fillets in the tin.
3. Mix together the carrots, leeks, lime zest, fish sauce, garlic, ginger and coconut milk in a small bowl.
4. Spoon this mixture on top of each salmon fillet, and then sprinkle over the chopped fresh coriander
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Use a fish slice to transfer each salmon fillet to a warmed plate.
14 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!