Calories per serving 440.
250 g (9 oz) medium egg noodles
600 ml (20 fl oz) boiling chicken stock
3 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
450 g (1 lb) turkey breasts, cut into thin strips
175 g (6 oz) carrots, cut into matchsticks
100 g (3 1/2 oz) celery, sliced thinly
125 g (4 1/2 oz) mange tout peas
1 bunch of spring onions, shredded
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
2 teaspoons cornflour
2 tablespoons sherry
1. Place the noodles in a bowl. Pour over the boiling stock. Stir in the Teriyaki sauce and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the turkey strips.
3. Stir fry for about 5 minutes and then add the carrots, celery and mange tout peas.
4. Stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
5. Drain the noodles, reserving the liquid, and add them to the pan or wok, with the spring onions, mixing well.
6. Add the reserved liquid and bring to the boil.
7. Mix together the tomato ketchup, cornflour and sherry, and add this to the pan.
8. Cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens a little, and then serve straight away.
99 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!