Calories per serving 320.
100 g (3 1/2 oz) cooked, skinless chicken breast
low fat cooking spray
50 g (1 3/4 oz) carrots, grated
2 spring onions, sliced into long, thin strips
50 g (1 3/4 oz) fresh beansprouts
1/2 small ripe mango, diced
finely grated zest of 1/2 lime
1 teaspoon crunchy peanut butter
1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
50 ml (2 fl oz) pineapple juice
1/4 head of Chinese leaves, shredded
1. Use two forks to shred the chicken finely.
2. Heat a non stick frying pan and spray it with low fat cooking spray.
3. Add the chicken and stir fry for 3 - 4 minutes until it is heated through.
4. Add the carrots, spring onions and beansprouts, and cook for a further 2 minutes, until the beansprouts have wilted a little.
5. Add the mango to the pan and stir well.
6. Mix together the lime zest, peanut butter, chilli sauce and pineapple juice, and pour this into the pan.
7. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes, until the sauce bubbles.
8. Arrange the shredded Chinese leaves on a serving plate and top with the hot chicken mixture.
7 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!