1 teaspoon sunflower oil
2 x 125 g (4 1/2 oz) beef fillet steaks
2 large open cup mushrooms
25 g (1 oz) dolcelatte cheese, crumbled
15 g (1/2 oz) fresh white breadcrumbs
4 sheets filo pastry
15 g (1/2 oz) low fat spread, melted
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a non stick frying pan and fry the steaks for 1 minute on each side to seal them. Remove the steaks from the pan.
2. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and set them aside. Add the mushrooms to the pan, cup side down. Cook them for 1 minutes until they begin to soften and then drain them on kitchen paper
3. Chop the mushroom stalks very finely and mix them with the cheese, breadcrumbs and seasoning. Pack this mixture into the cup of the mushrooms, pressing down well. Place a mushroom, filled side down, on top of each steak.
4. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6 (200°C) fan oven 180°C. Line a baking tray with non stick baking parchment.
5. Brush each sheet of filo pastry with the melted low fat spread and stack two sheets together so you have two piles of pastry. Wrap each mushroom topped steak in a double layer of pastry and brush the surface with any remaining melted spread.
6. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden.