1 lb (450 g) minced beef
2 oz (50 g) Cheddar cheese, grated
4 thin onion slices
salt and pepper
1. Divide the beef into eight portions and shape into flat patties.
2. Top half of the patties with cheese and onion and place the remaining patties on top.
3. Press the edges together to seal.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. grill/broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with tomato wedges and crisps or jacket potatoes, or put each beefburger into a split soft bread roll.
14 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!