1 lb (450 g) potatoes, peeled, cooked and sliced
4 streaky bacon rashers, rinded and chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
8 oz (225 g) pork sausages, skinned and quartered
2/3 cup (150 ml) 1/4 pt milk
1. Line the bottom of a greased baking dish with half the potato slices.
2. Mix together the bacon, onion and sausage pieces and place on top of the potato layer.
3. Lightly beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper and pour into the dish.
4. Cover the top with the remaining potato slices.
5. Bake in a preheated moderate oven 180°C (350°F) Gas Mark 4 for about 45 minutes or until the eggs are set.
52 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!