1 medium potato, boiled and mashed
1 teaspoon soy margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 - 3/4 cup (50 - 80 g) flour
1. Mix potato with margarine and salt. Combine with flour. Turn out onto a floured board and knead until it forms a soft ball.
2. Roll out to about 1/2-inch thickness. Cut into 2-1/2-inch circles.
3. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray skillet with cooking spray.
4. Add potato cakes and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until well browned. Serve hot.
5. Goes well with maple syrup.
37 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!