1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast into half the water. Leave this to stand; 5 minutes for fresh yeast and 15 for dried yeast.
2. Put both the flours into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour in the yeast mixture and remaining water.
3. Mix everything to a dough, turn it on to a floured work surface and knead it well. Return it to the bowl, cover it with a cloth and leave it in a warm place for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until it has doubled in size.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) gas mark 6.
5. Knead the dough again, divide it into ten equal pieces and form them into balls.
6. Roll each ball into a flat round, 8 to 10 inches (20-25.5 cms) in diameter, prick all over with a fork.
7. Line a baking sheet with foil and put it into the very bottom of the oven to heat.
8. Lay one of the dough rounds on the foil and put it into the oven for 3 minutes or until it is cooked through and bubbly.
9. Wrap the bread in a clean dry cloth and add the others as they are done.
10. Serve warm.