2 large oranges, zest and juice
200 g sponge fingers
2 x 250 g tubs mascarpone
2 large lemons, zest and juice
1/3 cup (50 g) icing sugar (confectioners sugar), sifted
1. Place a large piece of non PVC cling film into a 1 kg loaf tin, sufficient to cover the insides of the tin.
2. Remove the zest from both oranges, put to one side.
3. Squeeze the juice from one orange and pour onto a large plate.
4. Dip 9 sponge fingers briefly into the juice then lay on the base of the tin.
5. In a food processor mix together the mascarpone, with the zest and juice of the other orange, also the zest of one lemon and the juice of two.
6. Add the sifted icing sugar. Pour the mixture into the tin.
7. Dip 11 sponge fingers in the orange juice and lay on the top.
8. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
9. To serve, turn upside down onto a plate and decorate with piped cream or creme fraiche and chocolate leaves.