1 tbsp light olive oil or vegetable oil
75 g mushrooms eg button, closed cup, chestnut, finely diced
1 bunch salad onions, finely sliced
200 g carton Creamery Light soft cream cheese
2 slices Premium smoked ham, finely diced
salt and freshly ground black pepper
oil to shallow fry
4 x turkey escalopes
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, stir in the mushrooms and salad onions and gently fry for 3-4 minutes until softened but not browned. Allow to cool.
2. Place the Creamery into a small mixing bowl, stir in the sauteed mushrooms, salad onions, diced ham and add seasoning to taste.
3. Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil in the frying pan, cook two escalopes at a time for 10 - 15 minutes each side, until golden brown and thoroughly cooked through.
4. Place the escalopes onto a baking tray and pour any cooking juices from the frying pan into the cream cheese mixture and mix in.
5. Preheat a hot grill.
6. Divide the cream cheese mixture into four and spoon onto each escalope smoothing the mixture to the edges.
7. Place the topped escalopes under the grill for 4 - 5 minutes until the mixture starts to brown and slightly melts.
6 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!