2 tbsp olive oil
500 g pork mince
240 g jar enchilada sauce
320 g pack garlic & coriander soft flour tortillas
220 g can refried beans
100 g grated Red Leicester cheese
100 g grated Mozzarella
85 g bunch salad onions, green part only, chopped
250 g cucumber, seeds removed and roughly chopped
15 g coriander, roughly chopped
juice of 2 limes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) Gas Mark 4.
2. To make enchiladas, heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the pork mince for approximately 3 minutes. Stir in the enchilada sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, warm 6 garlic and coriander flour tortillas according to pack instructions.
4. Warm the refried beans in a saucepan.
5. Place a tortilla onto a baking sheet and spoon over some of the pork, followed by another tortilla and then some refried beans. Continue layering until all the tortillas, pork and refried beans are used up. Finish with a tortilla on top.
6. Sprinkle on the grated cheese and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. For the salsa, mix together the onions, cucumber and coriander and drizzle over the lime juice.
8. Spoon the salsa on top of the enchiladas, and in a bowl, and serve immediately.
13 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!