8 sharon fruit, halved through the middle
125 g amaretti biscuits, crushed
4 tbsp Amaretto or Brandy
4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 stick (8 Tbsp)4 oz (100 g) unsalted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F) Gas Mark 5.
2. Place the sharon fruit in an ovenproof dish, with the cut half facing uppermost.
3. Mix the amaretti, Amaretto or Brandy and cinnamon together in a bowl.
4. Dot the butter over the fruit and sprinkle the amaretti mix over.
5. Bake in the oven until soft and golden approximately 30-40 minutes.
6. Serve with creme fraiche or clotted cream.
21 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!