50 g couscous
3 Tbsp (40 g) butter
1 tbsp freshly chopped basil
1 tbsp freshly chopped chives
1 small onion, finely chopped
4 slices ham
2 tbsp oil
375 g pack pork tenderloin cut into 8 slices and lightly flattened
125 g gruyere cheese cut into 8 slices
2 slices pineapple, cut in half
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Prepare couscous following instructions on the pack.
2. Melt half the butter and cook the onion until softened. Mix with the couscous, basil and chives.
3. Place the slices of ham in an ovenproof dish or on a baking tray, spoon the couscous on top of each slice.
4. Place the remaining butter and oil in a frying pan, season the pork medallions and fry both sides for 2 minutes. Place the medallions on top of the couscous, cover with the slices of Gruyere cheese and top with half a pineapple slice.
5. Preheat the grill to a high setting and cook for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
6. Sprinkle with paprika and serve with a crispy salad.
5 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!