1. Preheat the oven to 190° C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2. Spread the pork with the mustard and sprinkle over the thyme leaves.
3. Wrap a rasher of bacon around each piece of pork ans season to taste.
4. Heat a non stick frying pan over a moderate heat, add the pork and cook for 5 minutes, turning occasionally until evenly golden.
5. Transfer the pork to a baking tray and place in the preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes, until cooked through.
6. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, before slicing into rounds and serving with seasonal vegetables.