125 g fresh breadcrumbs or 113 g pack natural crumbs
zest of 1 lemon
15 g pack fresh coriander, finely chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 medium size eggs, beaten
750 g turkey breasts
3 tbsp sunflower oil
1 clove garlic
juice of 1/2 lemon
6 tbsp low calorie mayonnaise
1. For the goujons, mix together the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, coriander, and seasoning.
2. Pour the beaten eggs on to a plate and dip the turkey strips into it.
3. Firmly press the turkey strips into the breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the goujons for approximately 5 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
5. For the dip, add the garlic and lemon juice to the mayonniase and stir well to combine.