1. Add all ingredients except the butter in the order suggested by manufacturer and process on the basic bread cycle.
2. Cut the butter into tablespoon-size pices.
3. About 10 minutes before the end of your first kneading cycle, begin adding the butter, 1 tablespoon each minute.
4. Do not rush it. Let the machine continue its process.
5. At the end of the entire cycle, let the brioche cool in the OPENED machine about 20 minutes.
6. This will keep the sides firm while the center stays moist.
7. Good for French Toast