1 small onion, skinned and grated
4 tbsp (60 ml) tomato juice
350 g (12 oz) button mushrooms, halved or quartered, depending on size
7.5 ml (1 1/2 tsp) paprika
celery salt and pepper, to taste
3 tbsp (60 ml) Greek strained yogurt
chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
1. Cook the onion gently in the tomato juice for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook over high heat for 2 minutes, tossing or stirring frequently.
3. Add the paprika and celery salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
4. Stir in the yogurt. Heat through very gently for 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve sprinkled with parsley.