8 oz (225 g) raspberries, fresh or thawed if frozen
1 1/2 tbsp (25 ml) light muscovado sugar
2 tsp (10 ml) Creme de Cassis (blackcurrant liqueur)
8 oz (225 g) low-fat natural set yogurt
1 egg white, size 2
1. Put 175 g (6 oz) raspberries in a blender or food processor with half the sugar and the liqueur, and blend to make a puree. Reserve remaining raspberries for decoration.
2. Pour into a freezerproof bowl; gently fold in the yogurt.
3. Put the bowl in the freezer for 1 hour or until ice crystals begin to form around the edge.
4. Whisk the egg white until stiff, then whisk in the remaining sugar and fold through the puree.
5. Pour into a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) decorative freezer proof mould.
6. Return to the freezer and leave at least 6 hours, until set.
7. Stir at least once during this time.
8. Turn out of the bowl and decorate with reserved raspberries.
9. Cut into slices to serve.
4 people have helped to review this recipe. Thankyou!