425 g (15 oz) can unsweetened chestnut puree
1 1/4 cup (1/2 pint) 300 ml Greek strained yogurt
finely grated rind and juice of 1/2 orange
2 tsp (10 ml) clear honey
2 egg whites
grated plain carob bar, to decorate
1. Beat the chestnut puree and yogurt together until smooth.
2. Add the orange rind, juice and honey and beat again.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
4. Stir 2 large spoonfuls into the chestnut mixture to soften it, then gently fold in the remaining egg white and spoon into 4-6 individual glasses.
5. Chill for at least 2 hours until ready to serve, then grate a little carob on top of each.